What to Expect at the SCMR 2023 Conference< Back To Feed
The 26th annual SCMR conference is right around the corner! Every year, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance provides an opportunity to learn about the latest research and developments in the field of cardiovascular MR. With presentations from leading experts, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities, the SCMR conference is an unparalleled event for anyone interested in the field of CMR.
If this is your first time attending SCMR, here’s some things you should get excited about!
- Pre-Conference educational sessions: Four parallel tracks are offered on Wednesday January 25th to learn the basics of CMR or improve your knowledge in advanced topics.
- Presentation and poster sessions: Interactive sessions on all topics from CMR technology advances to the latest clinical research, provide a forum for attendees to present their own research and share new insights in the field.
- SCMR-ISMRM Co-Provided Workshop: This workshop will focus on cutting edge metabolic and endogenous contrast CMR.
- Hot topics: From artificial intelligence and virtual reality to MRI physics and 4D flow, you’ll gain insight into the future of CMR.
- The yoga session! (6am – 7am on Saturday January 28th)
- Industry exhibition: Discover companies working on cutting edge products and services for CMR.
- SCMR 5K Run for the Future: Note this is only open for delegates of the conference.
- Photo contest.
Be sure to stop by our booth (#502) in between sessions, we’ll be there each day to talk about the presentations, give demos, and learn more about how you use CMR in your practice.
You can register for the in-person event, or the virtual event at the SCMR Eventscribe website